Stickers (incl. dispenser)
Stickers & labels - die cut
Competition is only increasing, and it’s easy for a small business to get lost in a sea of product pitches and ‘superior’ service claims. How exactly do you keep everything current, and relevant when there seems to be a new sensation daily, or trend everyone is hopping onto? When it comes to marketing, you need to consider each detail, but don’t always have the time to. At the end of the day, it’s about being cost-effective and adaptable, which is where the versatility of custom stickers comes in handy.
Think about it, if you’re knackered after a long day of work - you’re walking right by the man on the pavement trying to hand you an ‘insert fast food chain’ pamphlet without a second thought. Yet, there’s an almost childlike satisfaction about receiving unique personalised stickers. They are still considered that little bit extra compared to other promotional materials; something more special you find in your hands.
The goal is to stay ahead of the curve, and find new ways to rejuvenate your business model, target consumers, whilst ensuring that your services deliver. So, if someone uses your printed sticker or label printing, it won’t seem like advertising - it’s a sign of their approval and support; an endorsement.
When you print stickers, you have the control to create something exclusive to your brand, which can be easy to accomplish with the variety of sticker shapes and sizes. Combine this with a striking design, logo or image, as well as contact details or core messages you want to communicate with your brand. Without the hassle, you’re producing unique material that is simple to distribute and can generate valuable word-of-mouth from low-cost exposure.
Best part is, sticker printing doesn’t only need to be a giveaway item, it is also an affordable way to label and package your products. Who knows, it might even be that saving grace that helps identify your missing laptop, if you forget it when working on the go! Bottom line is, there is definitely a point to creating custom stickers!
Liking a post, tagging a photo or tweeting about a topic aren’t the only ways to start a conversation. We may be living in a digital era, but a funky T-shirt or unique accessory can still be enough to catch someone’s eye (for all the right reasons). Similarly, a personalised sticker can highlight to others what and who you support, whether you’re wearing one on your shirt or using custom labels to spruce up your packaging.
Amongst the benefits of printing custom stickers, may be a concern or two. Will it look how I imagine? What if the quality isn’t good enough? Will people even notice them? These may cross your mind, but you have a lot of creative freedom when you print stickers; and different materials will help bring out your design.
- Glossy stickers are great for a design with multiple colours; using a white backing to ensure each colour stands out. The shiny photo finish and waterproof qualities will keep your design intact and looking snazzy both in and outdoors.
- Transparent stickers will come in handy when it comes to office spaces or shops. Their charm is in their subtlety, whether they’re used for a sleek look on fixed backgrounds or glass surfaces.
- Paper stickers are a good alternative to glossy stickers. They utilise similar materials to create a matt appearance, but are made for indoor use. These would be a nifty addition to your laptop or computer; giving you a way to both personalise and promote your brand.
- Writable stickers, well, the benefit is already in the name. So as you probably suspected, these will come in handy for writing name tags or labels, whilst displaying your company or logo (colours) as well!
- Printer friendly stickers are just a tad thinner than the other available options, making them suitable for your home or office printer. The matt finish will leave each sticker looking clean and professional.
A lot of good buzz is shared offline, but how do you get people talking about your brand? If you’re opting for vinyl personalised stickers, ‘Contour cut’ is an option with few limitations to worry about. With the ability to print any shape, you have the potential to create something people will want to mention, whilst simultaneously generating interest about what you can offer.
Think about it - who do you want to take notice, and what do you think will pique their curiosity? This is what you need to imagine; that’s the starting point. Does your ideal consumer spend a lot of time in an office; are they a tea or coffee person; what makes them chuckle? There are lots of details you can consider, which can help you design something effective, and leave a good impression with your promotional custom stickers.
If you can visualise the benefits potential customers value, you can combine this on personalised labels with your business’s logo for example. Whether that be with a witty pun in the shape of a coffee mug, or a puppy using a laptop. The point is to consider things that are relevant to your target consumer’s needs, and also incentivises them to find out more about your business.
Keep in mind, that using a personalised sticker is like a stamp of approval, so taking advantage of Contour cut sticker printing is an inexpensive way to amplify your offline marketing.