€ 141.46 € 91.95
We often hear of how jotting down our thoughts on paper is an important alternative to the digital influences we often find ourselves relying on in the workplace. Yes, expressing our minds on printed white paper of a notebook with a bit of ink for just 10-15 minutes a day is said to have considerable health benefits like reducing stress that can be related to our jobs. Sounds like a pretty powerful tool right? What you should also know is that custom printed notebooks are also a cost-effective strategy to keep your company’s name and branding front and centre to potential customers and partners alike. This is relevant to anyone who works within a small business, charity organisation, catering service, club, sports centre, educational school, or even a corporate company for example because their growth development and management is improved by their local, regional and even international recognition.
Often improving the familiarity of your brand image occurs by meeting prospective consumers and clients through commercial events. This could be competitive trade shows and comprehensive conferences which, offer fast and friendly professional opportunities to discuss the value of your services with leads. Here, to include a giveaway item with quality information and content about your business in social conversation is a trusted strategy for effective promotional communication. Using company branded notebooks are a subtle piece of corporate stationery that can remind recipients of your services. This is because custom printing to design high quality notebooks is the way to go to create unique ‘miniature billboards’ tailored to your branding whilst also offering something useful that recipients can use over and over again – bringing repeat exposure to your company name, message, logo, and the contact information you include in your artwork design.
In case you can’t think of benefits for ordering company branded notebooks with online printing, here are 5 quick ways your own promotional notebooks could be kept around for handy and daily use.
- Long term exposure: Custom notebook printing is a way you can advertise your company details and business identity on an item that is constructed from durable materials meant for repeat usage. Offering such gifts to prospective customers and clients means you get a long term ‘advert’ from very little investment.
- Good impression: Encouraging a favourable impression is important to any business’s brand image. Even though personalised notebooks can be shared without an obligation, it is a positive gesture, which can make the difference between a client choosing your services over that of another.
- Practical use: Though custom journals with your logo can be an effective tool for boosting brand awareness and promotion, they’re also exceptionally practical for the receiver. Almost anyone can appreciate a portable pad that can be used at home, the office or another workspace to think of solutions, make notes, and have a way to write down thoughts on the mind. Conveniently, the non-digital nature of promotional notebooks means they don’t require instructions, batteries, and are very hard (if not kind of impossible) to break.
- Affordable: Custom printed notebooks have a high value to marketing campaigns and are luckily offered at a reasonable price. Helloprint has an competitive price list and recommends wholesale notebooks because they gets you more for bang for your buck in the UK.
- Proper customisation: Getting bulk notebooks printed with an image, logo, or message is possible with different litho and digital printing techniques available today. You can also specify the quantity of pages needed, among other look and delivery details.
There are too many possibilities to list regarding ways to personalise notebooks since they’re available in different colours, sizes (e.g. A4, A5, A6, A7.) and models to suit every personal need and marketing budget. From environmentally friendly custom spiral notebooks with recycled material to small pocket-sized notebooks; we deliver the exact ones you want with your unique print design to produce a high quality end result. For example, a notebook logo in particular is not difficult to organise for notebooks. It’s a matter of customising your design layout to match your company branding whilst appealing to customers with a witty artwork or slogan to grab more attention. Then, it’s just about saving your artwork in a PDF file format (for this product a vector PDF file is used to ensure print quality is up to standard and not blurry), so it can be easily uploaded online printers online like Helloprint’s online and use-friendly website - This can be completed in a matter of minutes.
Still for increased success, personalising the cover design to making sure it’s unique and appreciated is worth doing. Including your embossed or printed logo design is essential as well. This will be helped by a premium finish to the materials which, can ensure that recipients want to use any of the bulk notebooks. Making your design as relevant to your target audience as possible will make your notebooks an advertising gift worth holding onto.
This makes Helloprint
Need any help?
We have something new for you. Chat! Just tell us what you want, and we will arrange it for you. Simple, without hassle.